Trojan horse Virus- If you don’t know about Trojan horse Virus than here you are going to know about it. You will also learn how to remove Trojan horse Virus and make your system safe and healthy for proper working. A Trojan Horse is a type of malware that pretends to be something useful, helpful, or fun while actually causing harm or stealing data. Trojans are often silently downloading other malware (e.g. spyware, adware, ransomware) on an infected device as well.
Trojan horse Virus | Trojan Horse Definition
Where a Trojan comes from
Trojan viruses often are spread via an infected email attachment or a download that hides in free games, applications, movies or greeting cards.
How to recognize a Trojan virus
Your computer will often slow down because of the burden on the processor. The best way to identify if you have been infected is to use a Trojan scanner, found in any Trojan removal software.
How to remove a Trojan virus
It’s best to use a trojan remover that can detect and remove any Trojans on your device. The best, free Trojan remover is included in Avast Free Antivirus. When removing Trojans manually, be sure to remove any programs from your computer that are affiliated with the Trojan.
How to prevent Trojan viruses
- Avoid opening unknown files attached to an email. These have extensions such as .exe, .vbs, and .bat.
- Maintain up-to-date antivirus protection, preferably with a firewall.
Protect yourself against Trojan horse viruses
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent Trojan horse viruses than to use an antivirus with an anti-trojan component, the best of which is provided by Avast.
Why Avast is used for removing Trojan horse
- Consistently rated “excellent” by industry experts
- Trusted by 400 million people worldwide
- It’s the “Antivirus with the lowest impact on PC performance” (AV comparatives)
- Best features – unbreakable password security, home network protection, browser cleaning and much more
- All for FREE