Sheikh Saadi Quotes | Most Excellent Quotes– If you are looking for Sheikh Saadi Quotes then you are the right place. Now Read these best Urdu Quotes.
Little Bit about Sheikh Saadi:
Abu Muhammad Muslih al-Din bin Abdallah Shirazi, better known by his pen-name ‘Saadi’, was born in Shiraz, Iran in 1210.He is one of the famous Persian poets. He has also been quoted in western sources. He is recognized for the quality of his writings and for the depth of his social and moral thoughts.
His main interests were in Poetry, Mysticism, Logic, Ethics, and Sufism.
His best-known works are Bostan (The Orchard) completed in 1257 and Gulistan (The Rose Garden) in 1258. Bostan is entirely in verse (epic meter) and consists of stories aptly illustrating the standard virtues recommended to Muslims (justice, liberality, modesty, contentment) as well as of reflections on the behavior of dervishes and their ecstatic practices.
Gulistan is mainly in prose and contains stories and personal anecdotes. The text is interspersed with a variety of short poems, containing aphorisms, advice, and humorous reflections.
He died in 1291 or 1292 in Shiraz, Iran.
Also Check: Imam Ali Quotes
Sheikh Saadi Quotes | Most Excellent Quotes
Sheikh Saadi quotes in English
- Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy.
- I fear God and next to God I mostly fear them that fear him not. (Sheikh Saadi)
- He who is a slave to his stomach seldom worships God. (Sheikh Saadi)
- The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together. (Sheikh Saadi)
- People are crying up the rich and variegated plumage of the peacock, and he is himself blushing at the sight of his ugly feet. (Sheikh Saadi)
- Whatever makes an impression on the heart seems lovely in the eye. (Sheikh Saadi)
- The best-loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich. (Sheikh Saadi)
Images Quote In Urdu
I hope You liked these Sheikh Saadi Quotes and please share these quotes with friends.