Connect Godaddy Domain With Blogger Hosting | Custom Domain For Blogger-If you want to Connect Godaddy Domain With Blogger Hosting then you are at right place.
Connect Godaddy Domain With Blogger Hosting
Connect Godaddy Domain With Blogger Hosting | Custom Domain For Blogger.
If you want to Connect Godaddy Domain With Blogger Hosting then you are at right place.
Follow the below steps
1. Go to Blogger.com and create a blog.
2. Go to Setting and then Click on Custom Domain and fill your domain in the upper box with www and click on add.
3. A new Thing show which gives you some records and first is www and the second one may vary.
4. Login to your Godaddy account and click on the My Account tab.
5. Under Domains, you will see the list of your domain names. Click on Advance Details of your desired domain. You’ll be directed to the Domain Manager page.
6. At the bottom of the Domain Manager Page, you will see a section under the heading DNS Manager,
7. Click on the Quick Add button in the box labeled CNAME(alias). If you’ve already created a CNAME record for your blog’s address, click the pencil icon next to the existing CNAME record.
After you are done adding records, click on Save Changes to save your edited data.